Meaningful Marketing Quotes for Your Digital Marketing Inspirations
Anyone can be your teacher even those who are younger than you, because age is just a number. Age doesn’t define your wisdom, but experience does. That being said, regardless of how many experiences one person has, anyone can still be our teacher. Take example from my 7-year old nephew. My brother in-law and my sister raised him to take responsibility for his actions and ask for forgiveness if he makes mistakes and this teaching has been going since my nephew was 3 years old. One day when I was asked to take care of my nephew and saw him accidentally bump into an old woman causing her stuff to fall to the ground. Children normally just continue walking and ignore it. However, I was taken aback by my nephew’s action after that. He took a step back, helped the woman pick up her stuff from the ground and apologised to her. The woman, also surprised, gave him a pat on his head and tearfully said, “Oh you are so kind and nice, son. I wish my son would behave like you.” This, my friend, is not something most people would do, especially children his age. Even adults nowadays are reluctant to say sorry. My nephew could have refused his parents’ teachings but here he was, staying true to himself because of the teachings given to him. Why? From this experience, we can learn that my nephew has always looked up to his parents. That’s because his parents have shown him the true meaning of the things that have been taught to him. My brother in-law and my sister did not teach my nephew through talking, but they showed it to him by doing it exactly. When we think about this example, I think we all have someone we can look up to. Either it is our family, friends or even other people out there who don’t share the same blood or not in your social circle, especially public figures. If you are a business owner, there must be things or people that you look up to; otherwise, you wouldn’t be running a business today.
In the business world, many people look up to notable marketers or entrepreneurs. As a person who works at a creative agency that provides digital marketing and SEO services, I always encourage myself to stay focused and stay creative so that I can do my best in my marketing strategy. One of the best ways to encourage myself and be inspired is through reading marketing quotes. I know it sounds kind of absurd, but sometimes the power of quotes is really influential. However, only the meaningful ones can strongly motivate you. In this article, I’m going to share with you the meaningful marketing quotes I always look up to. If I can be motivated by these, so can you. Keep reading to see more!
Benjamin Franklin, Walt Disney, Michael Hyatt and Maya Angelou
I remember reading their quotes about branding, writing and marketing, especially the ones said by Benjamin Franklin and Maya Angelou. When I think about it, I feel that I should really put hard work on my writing because writing is not just my job, but it is also my passion – the desire to be noticed and understood. Take a look at their quotes below:
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.” — Benjamin Franklin, a Founding Father of the United States
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou, Civil Rights Activist & Poet
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” — Walt Disney, Co-Founder of The Walt Disney Company
- Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” — Michael Hyatt, NY Times Best Selling Author
From those quotes, business owners can develop a more open-minded thinking where they are not solely focused on their profits, but they can also make a different perspective to understand customers more in their creations.
Steve Pratt, Walter Landor, Jeff Bezos and Christopher Betzter
These quotes motivate me to do my best to represent my brand. While I do believe our creation is the reflection of the makers, these quotes from the pros step it up even more:
- “People will ignore or skip anything they don’t like. So brands have to start making things they love.” — Steve Pratt, Partner, Pacific Content
- “Brand equity is the sum of all the hearts and minds of every single person that comes into contact with your company.” — Christopher Betzter, Brand Strategist
- “Products are made in the factory, but brands are created in the mind.” — Walter Landor, Founder, Landor
- “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO, Amazon
We are living in a world where everything is always being judged for no reason. Pep talks are also underestimated. Therefore, quotes are helpful for those who need encouragement. If you are a business owner, finding inspirations from anyone and anywhere is advisable because a business owner needs to be as open as possible, be it in the mind or even the idea in order to be more successful in the business world.